HAPPY TREE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VodKas HTF Sexy member

2 posters

Go down

VodKas HTF Sexy member Empty VodKas HTF Sexy member

Post by Ganji Thu 30 Jun - 13:10

Aloha Xmas guys! o/

I am called VodKas in game also known as Ganjhal (character from the russian server).

=> I guess what you think about my inspiration to find my names IG...

I didn't expect to introduce myself but I think I have no choice... On B&S, I'm playing a sexy destroyer who can be talkative as very discreet because most of the time, while trying to write IG it's making me doing bad manipulation on keyboard...
I enjoy pvping people, spending time with my clanmates specially to see some people dying while combat. Once upon a time it was Kleexmas who was my distration but now it's a clanmate called Kingstah naab cheers

Some people can say that most of the time in game, I seem to be sleepy or drunk... That's true... Imagine if I was full power normal it would be the apocalypse in contrary with the fake Klee's prophecy...

I'm spending time to try to get all items (specially outfits) that leader wants before her ; Trying to borrow/share or maybe steal Shi's luck ; Dreaming of killing Kingstah (removing 20% of his life would be nice affraid ) ; Thinking of strategies to see again like old times Klee's fun death etc...

Anyway Happy Tree Friends geek

Ganji

Back to top Go down

VodKas HTF Sexy member Empty Re: VodKas HTF Sexy member

Post by kingo Sat 2 Jul - 0:19

U dont mean 1%?  Im still waitin for u to come at me, i dont have clothes on me so its ur chance. Or is it a trap... santa

kingo

Back to top Go down

VodKas HTF Sexy member Empty Re: VodKas HTF Sexy member

Post by Ganji Sat 2 Jul - 10:35

Lol I know that you are the whole time available to pown me in all games... But one day, you'll understand that power belongs me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ganji

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum